HEAD OF EUROPE, iBooks
- Managed business, merchandising, global iTunes promotions, editorial and content marketing.
- Developed and drove new editorial and content marketing strategy for four regions and 12 markets in Europe.
- Drove GTM, editorial and consumer marketing based on data insights, impact of industry trends and sales forecasting.
- Led content acquisition and marketing partnerships with publishers, authors, retail and strategic partners.
- Presented strategic direction and business status to board of business heads.
EDITORIAL DIRECTOR, NOOK
- Managed digital product, analytics, merchandising, content marketing, email marketing and editorial.
- Presented strategic direction, consumer insights, forecasting and business status to C-suite and international markets.
- Launched and managed global go-to-market strategy and distribution, retail and publisher partnerships.
- Managed relations with international media, government agencies, trade shows and distributors.
- Led content acquisition, development and content programs with top-selling authors and publishers
- Managed relations and presentations with publishers, press, cultural agencies and conferences.
- Edited/Managed staff writers and contributors.
- Sat on the editorial board deciding on editorial calendar and content planning.
- Wrote columns and investigative reporting.
- Sat on digital transition team.