VP, CONTENT STRATEGY
- Led Content Strategy, Content Marketing and Audience Development for marquee B2B, Saas and fintech clients.
- Created and led GTM, Amplification and Communications strategies and campaigns.
- Worked with Intelligence and Analytics on quantitative research and qualitative analysis for growth and engagement campaigns.
- Devised research-driven audience insights and engagement planning.
- Developed influencers, digital publications, and multi-channel content marketing strategies.
- Created Best Practices for Digital Content, Social Media and Visual Storytelling for the content studio and content marketing team.
- Developed digital publications, audience development, influencer and multi-channel content strategy and campaigns for consumer brands.
- Developed content marketing, product marketing, enablement materials, partner marketing campaigns, thought leaderships and narratives for B2B, Saas and fintech clients.
HEAD OF EUROPE, iBooks
- Managed business, merchandising, global iTunes promotions, editorial and content marketing.
- Developed and drove new editorial and content marketing strategy for four regions and 12 markets in Europe.
- Drove GTM, editorial and consumer marketing based on data insights, impact of industry trends and sales forecasting.
- Led content acquisition and marketing partnerships with publishers, authors, retail and strategic partners.
- Presented strategic direction and business status to board of business heads.
EDITORIAL DIRECTOR, NOOK
- Managed digital product, analytics, merchandising, content marketing, email marketing and editorial.
- Presented strategic direction, consumer insights, forecasting and business status to C-suite and international markets.
- Launched and managed global go-to-market strategy and distribution, retail and publisher partnerships.
- Managed relations with international media, government agencies, trade shows and distributors.
- Led content acquisition, development and content programs with top-selling authors and publishers
- Managed relations and presentations with publishers, press, cultural agencies and conferences.
- Edited/Managed staff writers and contributors.
- Sat on the editorial board deciding on editorial calendar and content planning.
- Wrote columns and investigative reporting.
- Sat on digital transition team.