SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING LEAD, GLOBAL B2B
- Lead GTM, brand, content and creative strategy for global product, programs and platforms.
- Develop positioning, messaging, thought leadership, advocacy program, buyer and user funnel strategies.
- Lead strategy, creative and development for campaigns, sales enablement and collateral.
- Partner externally with scientific societies for launches, marketing, messaging, brand and content development.
- Align internally with global B2B Research Product, Sales, Communications, Customer Success and Field leads and teams.
- Manage creative and tech vendors and contributors, on- and off-platform owned and paid media, and budget.
MARCOM STRATEGY, PRODUCT MARKETING, PARTNERSHIPS, CONTENT MARKETING AND PUBLISHING STRATEGY
- GE: Data-driven content strategy, audience development, amplification and communications, thought leadership, digital and social media strategy.
- Red Hat: Collab with global product, technical and partners enablement discovery strategy, content and product marketing.
- Mars: Branded content, communications, content marketing, thought leadership, digital strategy.
- ADP: Competitive analysis, data-driven personas, GTM, audience development, product marketing, enablement content, branded content and B2B digital multi-channel strategy.
- Blacture: Content and editorial strategy for Pras Michel’s digital media startup @ Barbarian.
- Hola Magazine: Digital content strategy, data insights, audience development, subscription base growth, workshops with publisher and editorial teams.
- Flex: Partner marketing, thought leadership, communications, content strategy, publications and B2B audience development for IoT engineering, manufacturing and logistics.
- Infor: Communications, content, audience and content strategy for B2B campaigns.
- IpSoft: GTM, B2B thought leadership, product marketing, communications strategy, branded content, amplification / audience development.
- Kitt Allan: Product manager for digital product and social launch of a fashion e-commerce startup.
- TGR: Content + Editorial Strategy, Visual Storytelling, and UX strategies for Tiger Woods brand.
- Shire: Research-driven competitive analysis, GTM, product marketing, communications, B2B experiential and enablement strategy for biotech startup.
STRATEGY DIRECTOR, SOCIAL MEDIA AND EXPERIENTIAL
- Led Social Media, Experiential, Social and Influencer Marketing Strategy for Ford’s luxury brand Lincoln.
- Run multi-channel roadmap, social, content, branded content, UGC strategy and content marketing programs.
- Established competitive landscape, social marketing programs, KPIs and analytics to collapse the social funnel.
- Led C-suite partnership with Facebook and supported strategic partnerships towards joint content marketing programs.
- Reported to Global CSO leading strategic roadmap, social media, social brand and content marketing.
VP, CONTENT STRATEGY
- Led Content Strategy, Content Marketing and Audience Development for marquee B2B, Saas and fintech clients.
- Created and led GTM, Amplification and Communications strategies and campaigns.
- Worked with Intelligence and Analytics on quantitative research and qualitative analysis for growth and engagement campaigns.
- Devised research-driven audience insights and engagement planning.
- Developed influencers, digital publications, and multi-channel content marketing strategies.
- Created Best Practices for Digital Content, Social Media and Visual Storytelling for the content studio and content marketing team.
- Developed digital publications, audience development, influencer and multi-channel content strategy and campaigns for consumer brands.
- Developed content marketing, product marketing, enablement materials, partner marketing campaigns, thought leaderships and narratives for B2B, Saas and fintech clients.