PRODUCT LEAD, MERCHANDISING, EDITORIAL AND BUSINESS MANAGER
Managed Web and Mobile Product and Merchandising at BARNES&NOBLE.COM, where I held titles including Manager, International Digital Content; Manager, Books & eBooks; Merchandising Manager, Nonfiction; Editor, and Buyer.
- Launched and managed the NOOK store, Nonfiction and promo e-shops, and Libros en español.
- Managed UX and conversion of merchandising categories and taxonomy into a user- and SEO-friendly ecosystem, delivering up to 40% increase on sales per category.
- Launched, managed, and optimized e-stores, campaigns, promos and collections.
- Identified trends and search insights for SEO and marketing.
- Created and managed merchandising for web, mobile, newsletters, affiliates.
- Managed relation with publishers, press, and cultural agencies in the Americas and Europe.
- Led contract negotiations for international content acquisition and distribution.