PRODUCT, MERCHANDISING, AND CONTENT LEAD – WEB, BOOKS, EBOOKS, NOOK BARNES&NOBLE.COM
- Managed Product, Buying and Merchandising for International, Digital, Books, eBooks, Nonfiction
- Print-to-digital and e-reading development, product, merchandising, editorial and partnerships lead
- Managed B2C, affiliate programs and B2B, consumer insights, expense management and reporting
- Product managed SEO and customer centric experience optimization to drive sales, conversion and retention growth delivering up to 40% increase on search effectiveness and over 20% sales on key categories.
- Launched and managed web and mobile app campaigns, merchandising, email marketing and collections.
- Identified consumer, search and sales trends affecting SEO, SEM traffic, customer journey and experience.
- Managed buying and forecasting and presented consumer insights, analytics and sales reports.
- Negotiated and managed partnerships with publishers in the US and globally
- Managed relations and presentations with press, content creators and cultural agencies in the Americas and Europe.
- Established technical specs, sales targets and timing for merchandising automation and KPIs for marketing operations.
- Supported recruiting and vendor partnership drives to evaluate technical skills, cost effective tools and vendors.